Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Cathedral of the Madeleine




This is a Catholic cathedral in Salt Lake City. I went here while taking part in an art travel class. This was one of my favorite stops on this 3-day-long art tour. This cathedral had the most amazing architecture and ornate artwork inside. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take photographs of the interior because there were several people inside worshipping. I didn't think they would appreciate me snapping pictures while they were trying to pray. We were only there for about 5 minutes when a priest came out and announced that Mass was about to begin, so our tour was cut short.

1 comment:

  1. STEPH! I totally didn't know you had a blog! I just stumbled on it through Ryan and Erin's blog. I'm now an official fan! It's so adorable & I loved seeing your scrapbook pages especially. Post some new stuff about your life in Boise! Love you!

    ReplyDelete